Tuesday, March 3, 2015

This week in new tech and new mod

first up we have 
Staff Enchanting Overhaul by WankingSkeever


This mod helps with the staff customizing. In the dlc for Skyrim called dragon born they. added a little the ability to customs staffs they did not really give a true custom experience this mod seems to help with it and give those who like to use staffs a real feeling of true power.

The tech for the week is San disk 200 gigabit micro SD. I currently do not have a image for it but having 200 gigabit is a little crazy at this point. But I hope that all the smartphone companies start to have these chips integrated into there phones because a lot of the modern world has started to switch from using desktop and laptops over to smartphones and tablets.  but at the 400 price tag I will be waiting until it gets down to a reasonable amount. 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy this and sounds like you know lots about video games and technology. I especially enjoyed it because I have a son that is into video games! Good blog!!

    ReplyDelete